zajebisty

This is a blog of Theresa Konieczny for the INF 101 class (Introduction to Informatics). For any random people stumbling across this I will quickly explain that Informatics is a new field being offered at Indiana University. I highly suggest you drop whatever you are doing and transfer to IU and take this class, as you get credit for playing around on the internet. And I will further quickly explain to my instructors that I am just kidding as I am sure I will get a lot out of this class :))

piątek, lutego 10, 2006


I haven't posted anything in awhile so I'm going to do a quick post. Here is the link to the home page I did for last week's assignment. http://www.msu.edu/~coond/terri/home.html I like the modeling we've been doing in class, with the flocking and plant growth simulations. I decided my eight year old son would really like this class, watching Lion King and doing Star Wars html assignments! Plus, in my Children's Literature class before Wednesday's lecture we watched a pretty long scene from Harry Potter. All of this is right up his alley! I think the picture says it all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Luis Rocha said...

My son loves dressing up as Darth Vader! This is very cute!

Luis Rocha

6:21 PM  

Prześlij komentarz

<< Home